Sunday, February 6, 2011

a wish...tranquility..

"And to Allah belongs the east and the west. So wherever you [might] turn, there is the Face of Allah . Indeed, Allah is all-Encompassing and Knowing" [2:115]
kesulitan itu nikmat sebuah cabaran.
dan dari kesulitan, tercari-cari sebuah ketenangan, secebis kebahagiaan..

then I found myself longing for a beautiful place,
to find the pieces of Him in His creations..

subhanALLAH, alhamdulILLAH
while looking out through the bridge, over the freezing river, falling rain, open sky..
it feels like I could hear the zikr that they made to the Creator...
cause they are the highly obedient abd in this world, and how envy I am towards them..
and there, I found my calmness, tranquility..
...in the sound of nature...
that belongs to Him and Him only

reminds me of His words;
...kemana kamu menghadap, disitulah wajah ALLAH....

almakaan aljamil.
inna ALLAH ha jamiil,
wa uhibbul jamaaal.
-quoted

The beautiful place.
Sesungguhnya ALLAH itu cantik,
dan kusukai sebuah kecantikan..









bizikrILLAH; insyaALLAH, akan dihadiahkan ketenangan yang dicari..
kerana alam jua turut berzikir, dan alam dipenuhi dgn ketenangan abadi....



p/s: thanks Asilahani 4 the amazing picture.. ^^
p/s II: heart and kisses to my three sisters yg layan fatin all way in this short trip...:)